143 Million Listen to Online Radio Each Month! -Arbitron 2015
According to the latest study, millions of people are listening to online radio and podcasting each month. Most of these people are women and moms who carry their smart phones with them everywhere!
BROAD AUDIENCE / MARKET
TransformationRadio.FM is designed to attract the Cultural Creatives, a mass multi-generational cultural and lifestyle market unparalleled in U.S. history. Approximately one of every four adult Americans, some 50 million people in the United States alone have the worldview, values and lifestyle of the Cultural Creatives, with about 80-90 million in the European Union. These individuals are now instituting a wave of progressive social, environmental, spiritual, and economic change. But their power as a consumer market remains virtually untapped. Lifestyles of Health and Sustainability (LOHAS) describes a conservatively estimated $228.9 billion and growing U.S. marketplace for goods and services focused on health, the environment, social justice, personal development and sustainable living.
This group represents educated consumers who resonate with the following emerging new values:
- • Committed to a sustainable and socially conscious lifestyle
- • Have a holistic worldview, a global outlook, and a cosmic perspective
- • Accept the interconnections of mind, body and spirit within individuals
- • Focus on Personal Development, with the ultimate goal of achieving his or her full human potential
- • Have a reverence for nature and a growing tolerance of human diversity
- • Strongly support the notion that spirituality is undeniably migrating to the center of mainstream cultural awareness
Largest Advertising Market
Millions Listening to Online Radio and Podcasts
They Are Affluent and Smart
New Show - The Tracy L Clark Show
Are you done being afraid to jump into the life that is waiting for you? Are you ready for a real shift? Tune-in every Tuesday to the show and Tracy L will teach you how to live your extraordinary life! Tracy will provide the tools and steps needed to help you transcend perceived limitations and ...
From Here to There Radio with Dyan Garris - New Show!
From Here to There Radio: Demystifying the Journey with your host Dyan Garris!Every 3rd Wednesday 4 PM pacific / 7 PM easternHow do you get from where you are now to the life you envision? “From Here to There Radio: Demystifying the Journey,” with your host, Dyan Garris, is an inspiri...