Patrick Porter Ph.D.
Dr. Patrick K. Porter, Ph.D., is an award-winning author/speaker and the founder of BrainTap®, the leader in technology-enhanced meditation. Dr. Porter pioneered the use of brainwave entrainment to improve clarity, sleep & energy, and remains at the forefront of scientific research. He founded BrainTap with the goal of making this technology accessible to everyone. BrainTap offers over 1000 original audio sessions in 12 languages and serves a worldwide user base with its mobile app and headset. Dr. Porter has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, People, Entrepreneur, INC and on ABC, NBC, CBS as an expert in brain health & wellness, and in 2020, Dr. Porter received the IAFNR lifetime achievement award. Please visit www.braintap.com.
Quick Facts About Patrick Porter
• award-winning author, educator, entrepreneur, and speaker
• Dean of mind-based studies at IQUIM
• Lifetime Achievement Award 2020 from the International Association of Functional Neurologists (IAFNR)
• SleepRX APP voted best sleep APP of the year Men’s Health
• Featured in The Wall Street Journal and BusinessWeek
• TV and radio personality for 10 years
• Created more than 1200 personal development programs
• Successfully marketed more than 3 million products worldwide