Voices of Women with Host Kris Steinnes: Anne Tucker on Undoubtedly Awesome: Your Own Personal Roadmap From Doubt to Flow
05/26/2017 01:00 pm PDT
Anne Tucker, an internationally renowned speaker for the decision-making and leadership techniques she’s developed, now shares her unique perspective and theories with you. With this remarkable, self-help guide, you are able to...
• Learn how doubt negatively affects your life and keeps you in a constant loop of anxiety.
• Gain insight into the mental processes involved in decision making.
• Compare an example of a decision-making model to your own personal style.
• Walk through the stages of decision making.
• Pinpoint the moments where doubt creeps into your life.
• Discover which of the seven, decision-making “soul types” describes how you think and solve problems.
• Understand your personal approach to problem solving.
From this vantage point of the knowledge you gain from these discoveries, you will begin to unravel your decision process so that you can clearly see and reduce doubt in your choices. You can learn how to move back into what Tucker describes as “flow,” wherein it feels like success is inevitable ... like the life or experience you are trying to build or make is already accomplished. Indeed, your future now becomes a foregone conclusion, for without the stultifying fear of doubt, you are merely connecting the dots between yourself and what will surely become your
“undoubtedly awesome” future!
Voices of Women Fridays at 1pm pt 4pm et.Kris Steinnes began her spiritual journey in 1990 when she discovered her mission to bring people together. In 1993 after reading t...Find out more »
Anne Tucker is an effective and recognized speaker who has addressed audiences around the world on the topics of leadership, personal transformation, decision making, and th...Find out more »